Yotsuya Otsuka is a tutoring school for older students through 6th grade elementary school students.
Yotsuya Otsuka lecture videos are for online viewing only and do not offer a download function.
In this blog, we will show you how to save Yotsuya Otsuka videos at your fingertips and watch them at your own time.
1) You need to download the "Yotsuya Otsuka Course Study" application.
② After logging in to the Yotsuka member page using Safari for iPad/iPhone or Google Chrome for Android, select "Review Navi".
3) Click the "Start Review" button.
4) Press either "Navigation Mode" or "Manual Mode".
(5) The message "Do you want to open this page in "Yotsuya Otsuka Course"? The message "Do you want to open this page in "Yotsuka Lecture Course"? If you are using Android, please click the "Start Learning" button to start the course.
To download Yotsuka lecture videos that cannot be handled by regular web video download tools, you will need a StreamGaGa downloader that supports the m3u8 format.
- m3u8 compatible: Yotsuya Otsuka lecture videos and other streaming videos in m3u8 format are supported, allowing you to download videos that normal web video download tools cannot handle.
- High-quality video downloading: Downloading of high-quality videos is possible, and settings such as video quality and audio can be easily configured.
- Simultaneous downloading of multiple videos: Download multiple videos at the same time for efficient video storage.
- Flexible output formats: Downloaded videos can be converted to and saved in popular video formats such as MP4 and MKV. You can also save only the audio as an MP3 file.
- Post-download settings: You can set actions to be taken after the download is complete, such as shutting down the computer automatically.
- YouTube support: You can also download videos about Yotsuya Otsuka and other videos from YouTube.
With these features, StreamGaGa Downloader is the perfect tool for permanently downloading and storing streaming videos, including Yotsuya Otsuka lecture videos.
Download and install StreamGaGa Downloader Download and install
Start the software, copy and paste the Yotsuya Otsuka URL into the address field, and access Yotsuya Otsuka.
Log in with your Yotsuya-Otsuka.com account and play the lecture videos.
When the video starts playing, the download settings screen will appear. Here, you can select the format of the video to be saved (e.g. mp4, mkv, etc.), the quality of the video, and whether or not subtitles are available.
To download multiple lectures simultaneously, click the "Add to Queue" button. The progress can be checked under "Downloading" in the left panel.
You can also set the action to be taken when the download is complete (e.g., shut down the computer).
You can also use the StreamGaGa downloader to download Yotsuya.com related videos from YouTube.
The procedure is as follows
Launch the StreamGaGa downloader.
Click on the YouTube icon.
Search for "Yotsuya Otsuka.
Play the video and press the "Download" button.
In this way, you can permanently store Yotsuya Otsuka lecture videos and create an environment in which you can freely study them at any time.
Normally, problems downloading TAC videos using StreamGaGa are rare. However, in the unlikely event that downloading does not work, please check the following items.
StreamGaGa uses an online authentication method. The authentication procedure is as follows
- Click on the hamburger menu (3-line icon) on the main interface when starting StreamGaGa
- Click on the "Authentication" tab from the hamburger menu
- Enter your registered email and password, and click the "Login" button.
- If the correct information is entered, the message "This device has been authenticated" will appear.
There are two ways to update StreamGaGa to the latest version
- Using the "Check for Updates" function
- Manually download the latest installer from the official StreamGaGa website.
Whether or not video downloading is illegal depends on the situation. Under copyright law, broadcast and live online streaming content is protected by copyright. Therefore, downloading or using a video without the permission of the copyright holder may constitute copyright infringement.
However, exceptions to copyright law may be made if the use is within the scope of personal use. This is the case when the video is downloaded for non-commercial purposes such as personal enjoyment or learning. However, it is illegal to release downloaded videos to third parties or distribute them without permission.
Therefore, when downloading videos, it is important to abide by copyright laws and limit the use of the videos to personal use. In addition, there may be specific rules and regulations, so it is advisable to check in advance.
The StreamGaGa downloader can be used to store videos permanently and create a learning environment at your disposal. This downloader supports the m3u8 format and allows you to download high quality videos and download multiple videos at the same time. This method is especially recommended for elementary school students attending Yotsuya Otsuka.