Udemy is a great platform for taking a wide range of online courses offered by outstanding instructors from around the world.
However, if you are in a place with an unstable internet connection or want to study offline, it would be convenient to download the lecture videos and watch them later. (Watching a video on a smartphone or tablet will cost you 1 GB for about 120 minutes (2 hours).)
This article details how to download Udemy lecture videos using a computer or smartphone device.
Udemy is an online learning platform operated by the American company Udemy, Inc. Although it is not an online school, the video-based course format is common with online programming schools.
The features are as follows
Udemy offers many videos, and we will introduce three of them that can help you learn languages often used in the development field.
|Course||Total Cost||Video Duration||Contents|
|C/C++ Language in a Week||21,818 yen||12 hours 28 minutes||You can learn C/C++ language from the basics.|
|For complete beginners] Introduction to Python that will never let you down.||8,727 yen||9 hours 53 min.||Learn Phthon from the basics. This course also includes application development.|
- Y2mate M3U8 Downloader
- For KeepStreams and M3U8
you can easily download Udemy videos and save them to your PC.
- Recommendation: ❤❤❤❤❤
- Windows/mac: Compatible
- Price: Pay $69.9 per year and download all Udemy videos for only $5.83 per month.
Y2mate M3U8 Downloader is an excellent tool that allows users to download videos from the Internet easily and quickly.
This convenient solution is designed to extract and download high-quality Udemy video content from video URLs in M3U8 format.
Users can use it to watch their favorite videos offline.
- Install and launch the Y2mate downloader.
- Access the official Udemy website with an internal browser.
- Play the Udemy lecture video you want to download. (Login required).
- Recommendation: ❤❤❤❤
- Windows/mac: Supported
- Price: Pay $59.9 per year and download all Udemy videos for only $5 per month.
Using KeepStreams or for M3U8, you can download videos from Udemy, TVer, Bandai Channel, and other distribution services, as well as stages and archives from live streaming services such as ePlus and Z-aN, with high speed and stability.
As a result, it is used by many users. In addition, support for new distribution sites is underway, and further convenience is expected in the future.
- Access the official Udemy website with your browser.
- Copy the URL of the Udemy lecture video you want to download. (You must be logged in)
- Paste the copied video URL into Keepstreams to download.
Official Udemy App (iphone and Android)
You can download Udemy videos this way.
First, open the Udemy app.
Tap "My Learning" and then tap the course you want to download. 4.
4. click the "Download" button next to the section or title.
5. when the download is complete and ready for offline playback, the button will change color.
It will appear under [My Learning] ⇒ [Download] and will be ready for offline playback.
If your download speed is slow despite a stable Internet connection, please try the following steps.
- Cancel all downloads in progress, restart the app and download the content again. For instructions on how to cancel a download, please see the appropriate Help Center article below.
- Make sure you have enough storage on your phone to download each course.
- Make sure you have enabled the setting to download only when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Reboot your mobile device and check your device settings.
- Remove the Udemy app from the Home screen and reinstall it on your device.
- Note: Offline content saved from courses will not be downloaded until the app is reinstalled.
Check your device's settings.