Everyone knows how irritating it is when your favorite show is about to start, and you cannot find your TV remote. Bummer, right?
Samsung TV remote app is an ideal choice for all Samsung users who don’t want to miss out on their favorite shows due to the unavailability of a TV remote.
If you are one of those who spend most of their time on TV, then you’ll find this article pretty interesting as we’re going to talk about everything about the Samsung TV remote app in it.
Because there is so much to cover, let’s dive straight in…
It is really bothersome to handle multiple remotes when using various devices connected to your TV. End this chaos and start using a universal remote.
Samsung TV remote app is a virtual remote control that lets you control your TV. The application is completely free, which you can easily download on your android device.
It would be convenient to control multiple devices with just a single remote without the need for complex and unnecessary connections.
The latest Smart TVs have a great option of smart remote control apps for the users' convenience.
Imagine this - you are lying on the couch with your phone in hand and do not have to get up to find the remote to turn on the TV. How awesome that could be?
With a TV remote app, you can do all things. This includes turning the Power On or off, switching channels, adjusting the volume, and more.
To use the remote, make sure that your phone is connected to the same wifi network as your TV. The application runs through the wireless network. It is unnecessary to be near the TV. First, you have to accept the confirmation message that appears on your TV.
Suppose you have refused the confirmation message or the Message for establishing communication on your TV. In that case, you need to go for another approach. In that case, you need to change your selection by following simple steps:
- Open the menu tab
- Select the "Network" option
- Then open the All Share Settings
- From there, you can set the remote connectivity
- Once you have set up the connection with your TV, you can control your TV through your android device
Pretty convenient, isn’t it?
Now, speaking of features…
- The application runs through the wireless network, you do not need to sit close to your TV. You can control your TV at any distance. The connectivity is quite strong and responsive
- Your phone will display the remote similar to a normal TV remote. The advancement that you will witness there is that it will be free from all necessary buttons
- You can set up the theme according to your choice. Some apps offer multiple layout designs and the button's alignment as well. You can design your TV remote according to your wish and will
- You can control everything like volume, channel switching, menu options, settings, etc.
- You can use it as the one-stop solution to control multiple devices
- It has a straightforward design with intuitive navigation
- It provides voice recognition to search for titles instead of typing them out
- It also has hotkeys for frequently used apps so that you can access them with a single press of a button
- It is optimized for convenient use and quick searching
- It will boost your streaming experience
- You will not need to search for the remote anymore
- Your android phone will serve you in this matter
- The voice recognition feature of the smart TV remote adds even more comfort to the user.
- The elimination of unnecessary buttons adds to convenience and usability
- You can use your Samsung TV remote app to play videos on your smart TV
- It will easily let you manage all the settings
Samsung TV remote app being a universal remote can be easily used to launch apps on Roku and Amazon Fire Stick.
You can use your Samsung TV Remote App to search for something, play games, and even control a set-top box.
Now that you’re familiar with Samsung universal TV remote and app, it is time to talk about a few streaming platforms that offer a range of amazing videos and movies to stream on different devices, including Roku.
The best part?
You can easily control your third-party devices using Samsung’s intuitive and smart remote control.
Roku offers a decent solution for avid TV lovers to stream their favorite movies and videos. But unfortunately, its content library isn’t as rich as other streaming services such as Amazon Prime.
Now, the trouble is the Amazon Prime app doesn’t work flawlessly on Roku. You can download your desired videos but for that, you need to use the latest version of the Roku device you own.
If you have the latest Roku version, you can easily download your favorite content from Amazon Prime Video by following these simple steps:
- Click the ‘Home button’ on your Roku remote
- Click Streaming Channels
- Press Search Channels
- Choose Prime Video App
- Download the app by clicking on the Add Channel option
- Go back to your home screen and choose Prime Video App from the list of installed channels to start watching your desired Amazon Prime content
Sounds like a lot of hassle?
Fret not as we have a better solution. You can download your favorite Amazon Prime Videos using a third-party app or a downloader.
Read the full guide here: How to Activate and Watch Amazon Prime Videos on Roku
Paramount Plus is another streaming service that offers over 30k episodes from different channels and live streaming options. This includes Comedy Central, BET, CBS, and more.
Now, what does that mean?
It means whether you’re a news lover, a comedy fan, or enjoy watching music, Paramount Plus has a little something for every viewer out there.
Now the real question - can you activate and stream Paramount Plus on your Roku device?
Here’s the list of steps you’ll have to follow to add Paramount Plus on your Roku:
- Tap the Home Button available on your Roku remote
- Select Streaming Channels
- Press Search Channels
- Type Paramount
- Select Paramount Plus from the list of options
- Tap Add Channel
- You can now see the Paramount Plus App on your home screen
- Select Sign Up for Paramount +
- Choose your preferred subscription plan
Now, follow these simple steps to activate Paramount Plus on your Roku device:
- Launch Paramount+ app
- Click Sign In
- Tap On the Web
- Copy the 5-digit code that appears on your screen
- Visit paramountplus.com/roku
- Enter code
Now, the issue is Paramount Plus is only compatible with selected Roku versions. This means you’re not able to download videos using the official app if you don’t have the required Roku version.
To counter this, you will need a third-party app that seamlessly works with your Roku and Samsung TV Remote app to help you download pretty much every piece of content from the Paramount + platform.
Read the full guide here: How to Download and Stream Paramount Plus Videos on Roku
Still, struggling with finding your dream downloader?
Don’t worry. We have listed down one of our favorite downloaders for you in the next section. With this downloader, you can stream videos not just from Amazon Prime or Paramount Plus but with countless other streaming services and social channels.
Y2Mate DRM Downloader is an advanced-level downloading solution that enables you to download your favorite videos and movies from multiple platforms. Here, we are talking about live news streaming channels, versatile streaming sites, such as Netflix, Hulu, or HBO, and the ones we talked about just now - Amazon Prime and Paramount Plus.
- Supports 1000+ websites offline
- Download videos in premium quality resolution of up to 1080p, 4k, or even 8k
- Batch download your favorite videos and episodes
- Save downloads in MP4 format so you can enjoy them on different devices
- This downloader will omit ads for you so you can enjoy a seamless video watching experience
- You get to choose the language of your subtitles. Plus, you can download them as external SRT files or even remux them into videos
- With Y2Mate DRM Downloader’s built-in browser, you can search and play your videos without a hitch
You can choose between three pricing options:
- Monthly plan - $19.9 per month
- Yearly plan - $59.9 per year
- Lifetime plan - $149.9
Here’s a quick overview of what we discussed so far.
First, we told you everything you needed to know about the Samsung TV remote app. You can also use this app to control your Roku device.
We also shared with you several ways to download Amazon Prime and Paramount Plus content for your Roku device.
Last, we introduced you to an impressive video downloader Y2Mate DRM downloader that you can use to stream your desired content on Roku.