Do you keep losing your Vizio TV remote? It’s quite normal if you do. Why can’t we replace this bug, clunky TV remote with something more intuitive, especially something we can’t misplace?
Well, you’re in for a treat in this article. In this article, we are going to tell you how you can enjoy your TV by using the Vizio Remote App. We’ll also tell you all the steps of using this amazing Vizio Remote App, if you can use the Vizio Remote App with Roku, and if you can watch Roku Channel on your Vizio Smart TV.
So, let’s start the guide!
How to Use Vizio Remote App
In this section, we are going to tell you how you can use Vizio Remote App, so you can finally let go of the same old boring and mundane remote control you use for every TV.
Vizio has launched its very own Vizio Remote App, called VIZIO SmartCast Mobile, that will bring together for you all your favorite and desired entertainment, all from one source - your smartphone. You can watch your favorite content, such as shows, movies, documentaries, browse through content from various streaming platforms, manage your favorite apps, take over simple controls, such as forward, rewind, volume, and so on.
The best part is, this Vizio SmartCast Mobile application can be used for various kinds of VIZIO SmartCast Televisions, Home Theater Displays, Sound Bars, and much more.
Here is how you can start using this incredibly intuitive and helpful remote app by Vizio:
- Head over to your specific device’s play store, for instance, Apple store for iOS devices, and Google Play Store for Android devices
- Search for the VIZIO SmartCast Mobile app, and download the latest version
- Create your account by providing your personal credentials, or click on Skip to use it as a Guest
- Click on 'Choose A Device to Control' at the bottom of the screen
- Make sure your VIZIO TV is set up and connected to the internet
- You will see your Vizio device appearing in the list of available devices. Click on 'Pair'
That’s it. Now you’re all set to use this incredibly Vizio TV Remote App, and enjoy your Vizio TV to the fullest!
Can I use Vizio Remote App with Roku?
Want to know whether you can use your Vizio Remote App with Roku?
Well, luckily, this incredible Vizio TV Remote App is able to control up to four components. The components you can choose from include various sorts of TVs, Roku, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, Sound Bars, Cable, and Satellite Receivers, Streaming Media Players, as well as major brands such as Panasonic, LG, Samsung, and so on.
So, yes - you can in fact use your Vizio Remote TV App with Roku!
Now, why would you need to use your Vizio Remote App for Roku?
Well, Roku is one major name when it comes to streaming content for entertainment purposes.
On Roku, you can easily download and enjoy your favorite content from other channels and services, such as Netflix, Hulu, and so on. You will be able to have access to ever-changing content, such as megahit and blockbuster movies, shows, seasons, films, live news, sports kid’s section, and much more.
On The Roku Channel, you will be able to stream a wide variety of content, that too totally free of cost. This incredible channel is already available on all Roku devices, but in case you are unable to find it yourself, just head over to the Roku Channel Store and download it.
Not only this…
You will also be able to subscribe to premium channels via the Roku Channel, such as Starz, Epix, Cinemax, history Channel Vault, Lifetime Movie Club, and much more. Let’s not forget that you won’t ever have to pay for all these subscriptions separately if you’re using Roku.
This means, you will have all your favorite content in one place, and you can easily enjoy them whenever you want, wherever you want, with the help of your intuitive Vizio Remote App.
Now, why not download all your favorite shows and movies on your Roku, so you can watch them even without the internet? By downloading all your desired tv shows, episodes, movies, seasons, documentaries, and so on, you can easily access them in a single place whenever you want, that too totally without the internet. How great would that be?
We know what you’re thinking- why not use Roku’s own downloading feature? Well, unfortunately, Roku does not come with built-in storage for downloading or recording directly to the device. So, you can’t directly download your favorite shows and movies directly from Roku.
But, there’s no need to fret anymore. Because we’re going to tell you many more easy and convenient ways you can download your desired Roku content for offline viewing.
We have you all sorted out in this article - Download Roku Videos and Movies. In this article, we have listed the best Roku downloaders for you to use to download all your favorite content for offline viewing. This guide is all you need for swift and easy downloading.
How to Watch Roku Channel on Vizio Smart TV
In this section, we are going to tell you how you can watch Roku Channel on Vizio Smart TV
- First, you make sure that your Vizio Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smart device
- Play any content from the Roku Channel app, and click on the Google Cast icon
- Choose your desired VIZIO Smart TV, and it will then start displaying on your TV screen
Don’t know which Roku TV to go for? Of course, the number of Roku TVs that are available in the market can be extremely overwhelming, making it a hard purchasing decision.
Well, you don’t need to worry any longer, as we have put together an honest and thorough review of all the Roku TVs out there. This Roku TV review will make it incredibly easy to choose which Roku TV to go for. Just head over to this full guide here - Best Roku TVs to Buy.
We told you how to watch your Roku Channel on your Vizio Smart TV, and provided you with a guide that will help you choose the best Roku TV to suit your needs. Now, we’re going to introduce you to an incredible third-party downloader, that will help you download all your favorite and desired shows and movies from the Roku Channel.
Without any further ado, here’s the best Y2Mate Roku Downloader. This is a third-party downloading software, that is all you will ever need for downloading your favorite and desired movies and tv shows for offline viewing. You will be able to enjoy the highest quality of your downloads and watch them even without the internet.
Let’s take a look at its features in detail…
Y2Mate Roku Downloader Features:
- Easy to use software
- Simple U.I
- High-quality videos are downloaded– 4k and even 8k available
- Select subtitles and languages according to your default settings
- High audio quality
- Save Movies in MP4, Output 5.1 Audio Channels
- Various sound channels, such as EAC3 5.1, AC3 5.1, or AAC 2.0 sound channels
- Compatible file format downloaded
- Transfer and watch your videos on any device you want
- Lightening downloading speed
- Download subtitles as SRT files or Remux them into your video file
- Bulk download feature, saving a lot of your time and effort
- Built-in browsing for searching various kinds of content
- Metadata (title, covers, cast information, etc.) is automatically downloaded as well
- Customizable subtitles are available
- Watch and download your videos simultaneously
- Clean User Interface
Trust us, this downloading software is also incredibly easy and straightforward to use to download your favorite movies and shows on Roku. You can see it for yourself:
How to use Y2Mate Roku Downloader:
- Download the Y2Mate Roku Downloader application and install it on your PC or laptop
- Double click to launch the downloader application when it has finished installing
- Go to Roku Channel
- Select any Roku movie or show you wish to download, and click to play the video
- Now you just need to click on Download Now Icon to start downloading video
That’s all you will be required to do. Pretty easy, right? We told you so!
Now, as for the price of the Y2 Mate Roku Downloader:
- Monthly plan- $19.9
- Annual plan- $59.9
- Lifetime Plan- $149.9
Let’s have a quick recap of all we discussed in this article.
To start, we introduced you to an intuitive Vizio TV Remote, the VIZIO SmartCast Mobile, so that you can enjoy all your entertainment content from one single source - your smartphone device.
Then, we told you how you can begin using this Vizio TV Remote app, and whether you can use this Remote App for Roku, and told you exactly how to.
We then gave you a helpful guide that you can use when choosing which Roku TV to go for, as well as an incredible downloading software Y2Mate Roku Downloader to help you download all your favorite content from the Roku Channel so that you can enjoy them totally offline.