Twitch, popularly known as YouTube for gamers, is home to exclusive live game streaming, music, and tons of other exciting and entertaining content for viewers around the globe.
The American video live streaming service is operated by Twitch Interactive, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.
To watch all that fantastic Twitch content, the first thing you’ll need to do is activate it on your device.
Because there are different requirements for various devices, we thought it would be great to share how to activate Twitch on different devices in this article.
Here’s a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can activate Twitch on different devices:
If you are into gaming and have an Xbox console at home, you can easily activate Twitch on your gaming device to enjoy it at home. Wondering how?
Here’s all you need to do, and you’re all set:
- Launch Microsoft Store
- Download Twitch
- Sign in to the app by entering your login credentials
- You will then be redirected to the activation page where you can see the activation code. Copy that code
- Visit https://www.twitch.tv/activate and enter code
- Tap ‘Activate’ to get started
Pretty easy, isn’t it?
Yes, you can also activate Twitch on Xfinity. Here’s the list of steps you need to follow:
- Scroll through the list of available apps on your Xfinity device
- Select ‘Twitch’ and add it to your list of channels
- Remember, you can only stream Twitch on Xfinity when you have successfully installed Twitch on your device
- Copy your activation code
- Open the twitch/activate link and enter code
What’s next? Let’s find out…
Are you looking to activate Twitch on your Roku device? You certainly can. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the ‘Home Button’ using your remote
- Search for ‘Twitch’
- Add ‘Twitch’ to your channel using the ‘Add channel’ option once the Twitch screen appears
- Launch Twitch app and log in using your account credentials
- You will be redirected to the page where you can see an activation code. Copy that
- Go to https://www.twitch.tv/activate using your phone/web browser
- Paste the code and click ‘Activate’
Twitch is now activated on your Roku device. Enjoy!
The next on our list is…
Amazon Fire Stick users can also activate Twitch on their device by following these easy-peasy steps:
- Download Twitch by choosing it from the Apps section
- Launch the app and sign in using your account credentials
- You will then be redirected to another page from where you can fetch an activation code
- Head over to https://www.twitch.tv/activate and paste your code
- Tap ‘Activate’
Wondering if you can activate Twitch on your iOS and Android devices? Let’s find out…
Follow these steps to activate Twitch on your mobile devices (iOS/Android):
- Download the app
- Sign in with your credentials
Yes, this is what exactly you need to do to use Twitch on your iOS/Android devices.
Did you know you can also activate Twitch on your Apple TV? Here’s what you need to do…
- Launch App Store in your Apple TV
- Download and install the Twitch app
- Launch the app
- Sign in using your login credentials
We’re down to our last option now…
Playstation users having PS3, PS4, and PS5 can also activate Twitch on their devices. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download Twitch on your Playstation device
- Launch the app and sign in with your account credentials
- An activation code will appear on your screen; copy that
- Visit https://www.twitch.tv/activate and paste your code
- Press ‘Activate’
We all love Twitch because of its content-rich library that has the power to hook every sports lover’s interest. But is Twitch the only streaming site that offers a plethora of content to its viewers? Certainly not.
There are countless other streaming websites and OTT platforms that include tons of amazing and entertaining content for its viewers.
In this section, we’re going to list a few OTT platforms for you that have plenty of videos, seasons, reality shows, sports shows, and anime to stream and download for offline viewing.
Who doesn’t know about Netflix? From thrilling series to exciting anime and fact-based reality content, this streaming service has a little something for every viewer out there. What’s more interesting is that Netflix also offers a downloading feature for its valued subscribers.
While Netflix enables users to download their favorite content for offline viewing, it has certain restrictions that most users struggle to deal with.
For example, you can’t have more than 100 active downloads at a time on your device. Plus, if you decide to cancel the Netflix subscription in the future, all your downloads will be automatically deleted.
Here’s all you need to do to download your favorite Netflix videos using Netflix’s official app:
- Choose any Netflix movie or video with a download icon next to it
- Because not every Netflix video is available for downloading, you have to find the ones that include ‘See What You Can Download,’ or ‘Available for Download’ messages. What specific message you’re going to see will depend on the type of device you’re using
- Select your desired movie or show
- Click ‘Download ’ from the description page
Read Full Guide to Download Videos & Music: Best Netflix Downloaders Review
From The Simpsons to Star Wars and Doogie Kamealoha, Disney Plus has a range of fantastic shows and movies in store for its viewers. With the help of Disney Plus downloaders, both Windows and Mac users can enjoy their all-time favorite Disney Plus content without worrying about connectivity issues.
Read Full Guide to Download Videos & Music: Disney Plus Download
To cut your research time in half, we have listed the top video downloader for you in the following section.
What if we tell you that you can download all your desired Twitch videos on your devices? Sounds too good to be true, isn’t it? But this is entirely possible with video downloading software.
With third-party video downloaders, you can easily download your most-favorite Twitch content so that you can enjoy it in your leisure time.
Now, because there are so many downloaders available in the market, it can be easy for anyone to feel overwhelmed. Below you will find one of our favorite video downloaders that includes pretty much every feature any passionate Twitch lover would want in a downloader.
Y2Mate DRM Downloader is an intuitive video downloading solution that comes with a slew of user-friendly features and benefits.
With this downloader, you not only can download your favorite videos from Twitch but numerous other streaming websites and OTT platforms, including Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, HBO, Funimation, and others.
Speaking of price…
You get to choose from the 3 available subscription plans - a monthly plan for $19.9 per month, a yearly plan for $59.9 per year, or a lifetime subscription for $149.9 respectively.
Download from different streaming sites without worrying about expiry
Most streaming websites allow you to download and keep videos for a limited amount of time. Y2Mate DRM Downloader enables you to keep your downloads forever so that you can enjoy them offline whenever and wherever you want.
Videos in the highest possible video quality
Y2Mate DRM Downloader lets you download your videos in 1080p, 4k, or even 8k. Not only this, but you can save subtitles according to default settings.
With Y2Mate DRM Downlader’s batch downloading feature you can download multiple sets of episodes and videos at once. This saves you both time and effort that you can invest in downloading other videos from different streaming websites.
Save videos in MP4 file format
Y2Mate DRM Downloader will save your downloads in MP4 format. This means you can enjoy your downloads on any device you can think of.
Stream movies offline without ads
Our favorite feature! Videos downloaded with Y2Mate DRM Downloader will have no ads. Enjoy uninterrupted streaming of your favorite videos anytime, anywhere.
Save subtitles as separate SRT files
You can save subtitles as separate SRT files. Just imagine the flexibility and control you get over your downloads when you use Y2Mate DRM Downloader.
You can search for and play any video you want using the Y2Mate DRM Downloader’s built-in browser.
Y2Mate DRM Downloader will download metadata for you. With this info, you can easily build and manage your media library.
Online downloader for different social media sites
There is an online downloader that allows you to download videos from your favorite social media websites.
We’re down to our conclusion now. In this article, we shared with you several ways of downloading Twitch videos on different devices.
We also talked about a few streaming platforms other than twitch that offer plenty of amazing content for their viewers.
Lastly, we recommended a feature-rich solution Y2Mate DRM Downloader that includes everything you might need to fulfill your video downloading needs.