SuperAntiSpyware will get rid of all kinds of malware, not just the easy ones. A quick, thorough, and custom scan of hard drives, portable drives, RAM, the registry, or certain folders. For full customization, you can choose which items to trust and which folders to leave out. Spyware, adware, malware, Trojans, dialers, worms, keyloggers, hijackers, parasites, root kits, and many other dangerous programs can be found and removed.
Doesn't slow down your computer and uses few system resources. Fix desktops, registry editing, and internet connections that aren't working. Stopping threats in real time. Stop software from being installed or reinstalled that could be dangerous.
In the free version, you don't get real-time protection, scheduled scans, or automatic updates.
SuperAntiSpyware is one of the best programs for getting rid of spyware, viruses, and other threats.
Most computer technicians take certain tools with them when they travel. This is a tool that any technician would carry with them.
Features of SuperAntiSpyware
- Smart Detection and Elimination
- Malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, dialers, worms, ransomware, hijackers, parasites, rootkits, keyloggers, and other harmful threats can all be found and removed.
- Multi-dimensional scanning is the next generation of scanning systems that go beyond rules-based methods.
- Process Interrogation Technology finds risks that are hard to find and that anti-spyware programs usually don't look for.
- Real-Time Threat Blocking stops malicious files from starting up right away. *Scans need to be done on the free version to stop threats
- Automatic updates make sure that the program always has the most up-to-date database definitions.
- For the free version, database updates must be done by hand.
The free version has all of the above features, though some of them are limited. The free version also has upgrade prompts. There is a Pro version that costs $29.95 for one PC per year and gives you 14 days of free use, as well as the following features:
- Choices for More Than One Scan Plan scans that are quick, thorough, or necessary based on your schedule.
- Notifications by email: If you want to keep an eye on PCs from afar, you can get scan results as emails.
- Real-time Threat Once harmful files have been found, blocking stops them from running.
- Automatic updates make sure that the program is always running with the most up-to-date database definitions.
The Bleeping Computer review says that SUPERAntiSpyware is a free anti-spyware tool that finds and gets rid of common viruses quickly. Malware is always changing and getting new versions, so there is no one security app that will keep you safe from all threats. It is important to have a number of apps in your security toolkit that can scan your computer for malware and help you get rid of it. You should have SUPERAntiSpyware as one of the programs you can use.
SUPERAntiSpyware can find Trojans, Backdoors, Worms, Rootkits, and Viruses, as well as all other types of malware.
The free version will clean up any infections it finds, but it doesn't have more advanced features like real-time protection, scheduled scanning, and malware definition updates. If you want to use these features, you have to pay for their Professional edition.
How to use SUPERAntiSpyware to scan your computer for malware and get rid of it
Because viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other malware are becoming more and more common in every computer user's life, it's important to have a toolkit on hand that can be used to scan your computer and get rid of any malware that has been found. This can be done very well with SUPERAntiSpyware. SUPERAntiSpyware is a program that gets rid of all kinds of malware.
It focuses on infections. It is free and easy to use, and people who want more advanced features like real-time protection can pay for a professional version. But what's even more important is that it does a great job of getting rid of malware. Follow the steps in the guide below to install SUPERAntiSpyware, set it up, and scan your computer with it.
- Later in the patch, we'll need to close all open windows, so print out these instructions now.
- Save SUPERAntiSpyware Free, or SAS, to your desktop by downloading it from this website:
- After downloading, close this window and all other windows and apps on your computer.
- Double-click on the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe icon on your desktop. When you do this, the installation of SUPERAntiSpyware on your computer will start.
- When the installation process starts, follow the on-screen instructions to finish it. When the software is done installing, click the "Finish" button to go back to your Windows desktop without changing anything.
- Now, SUPERAntiSpyware will start up automatically, and a message will pop up asking you to choose the language it will speak in. Please choose your language and click the OK button to move on.
- Now, a message will pop up asking you to update the SUPERAntiSpyware definitions. Please click the "Yes" button to let the program download and install the most recent updates. This will help the program find and remove the most recent malware.
- If there is a problem with updating them, you can get the definitions from the SUPERAntiSpyware Database Definitions website. When you get to that page, click the Download Installer button and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. After downloading, double-click the SASDEFINITIONS.EXE file. Follow the instructions to put the most recent SAS definitions on your computer.
- Once the definitions are up to date, the SUPERAntiSpyware welcome screen will appear. If SUPERAntiSpyware won't start, please read our section on troubleshooting. If not, you should keep following the steps after the "Welcome" screen and don't change any of the default settings. When the screen asks if you want to send the diagnostics, you can choose whether or not to let it. No matter what you choose, the malware scan will still work the way it should. When you get to the last screen, click the Finish button.
- You will now be asked if you want SAS to protect your home page. If you choose "Protect Home page," SUPERAntiSpyware will let you know if another program tries to change your browser's default home page. I recommend that you give SAS permission to protect your homepage by choosing the "Protect Home Page" option.
- Click the Close button right now to go back to the main screen.
- At this point, click the Scan your Computer... button on the main screen to start the scanning process.
- Choose Perform Complete Scan from the menu on this screen and then click Next to start the scan.
- SUPERAntiSpyware will now tell you to close all open browser tabs in order to move forward. Please use the menu to choose "Yes."
- Now, you should click the Next button to get rid of all of the malware that was listed. SUPERAntiSpyware will now delete and add to the program's quarantine all of the files and registry keys that were found. SAS says that you might need to restart your computer after getting rid of some files. If it shows a message asking you to do so, press the Yes button to let it restart. Now, turn your computer back on.
- After your computer restarts, the infection should be gone, and you can use it normally again. Start the SUPERAntiSpyware application, and then click the Preferences button to see a log of what was deleted. After you choose the Statistics/Logs tab, double-click the log you want to look at.