First, use the Chrome browser on both Android and iOS devices.
- Launch the Chrome browser and tap [︙] in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select [PC Version Site] from the menu.
- Enter "youtube.com" in the search box to access the site.
- If the PC version does not appear, swipe down the screen to refresh. If it still does not appear, type "youtube.com" in the search box again to access the site.
Next, how to watch the PC version of YouTube with the Safari browser, the standard browser on iOS devices.
- Start the Safari browser and enter "youtube.com" in the search box to access the site.
- The mobile (smartphone) version of YouTube will appear.
- Tap the [Ah] icon to the left of the URL at the top of the screen.
Select "Show Desktop Web Site" from the menu.
If the PC version is not displayed, tap the Refresh button to refresh. If you still see the mobile version, type "youtube.com" in the search box again to access it.
In most cases, you should be able to open the PC version of YouTube by following these steps, but in some cases, the PC version may not appear due to browser cache. If this is the case, try clearing your cache or using incognito mode (for Chrome) or private browsing mode (for Safari).