Who isn’t familiar with Amazon Prime? Home to tons of outstanding movies and videos from all over the globe, this video-on-demand service is becoming the top choice for viewers around the globe.
Because Amazon Prime is used by millions of viewers worldwide, it is easy to understand why they want to change Amazon's language.
In this article, we’re going to tell you how to change Amazon's language in a few simple steps.
So let’s begin…
“I did not change the language preferences. Then why has Amazon changed my language preferences to Spanish?” Is it something similar to any of your prior experiences? Do not worry. It happens sometimes.
Sometimes, only by closing and reopening the Amazon Prime tab or by switching to another browser can resolve this issue on its own. If that does not work out, there might be any other reason why Amazon has changed your language preferences to Spanish or any other language.
The most common reason behind this is when you mistakenly click on a foreign link that navigates you to Amazon Prime. You might close the tab and resume from where you started, but Amazon Prime will change your language preference setting.
For instance, you searched something on Google. Then you clicked on a link after reading the search snippet, which was in English. When the page is loaded, you find out the link content is in Spanish. The same link might direct you to Amazon Prime. This thing might become the reason, and Amazon Prime would change your preferred language to Spanish.
If this is exactly what is happening with you, do not panic because you can easily change the language on Amazon Prime.
Keep reading and you will find different options for changing the language on Amazon in English…
How to change the language on Amazon Prime?
Do you know about the process? Have you ever done it before?
To make changes to the language preferences on Amazon Prime, you need to follow a few steps. The steps will vary a bit depending upon the platform you are using.
There are multiple ways you can log on to Amazon Prime. You can directly browse the Amazon Prime website through your browser. You can also install the Amazon Prime mobile app. Moreover, you can set up Amazon Prime on your smart TV and other supported devices.
No matter where you have opened your Amazon Prime account, you need to follow steps different for each. Hence, you will end up successfully changing your language preference settings on Amazon Prime.
- Launch the Amazon Prime Video application
- From the menu list, search for the Settings option
- Now click on the Accounts and Settings page
- Scroll down and select the Language tab
- The tab will open a list of different languages
- You can select your desired language
- Log on to the Amazon Prime Video website
- Choose any episode or movie you want to watch
- When the video starts to play, move the cursor
- From the top right corner, click the speech bubble icon during the cursor movement
- A menu will be displayed
- From the menu, you can select your subtitles and audio Language
- Launch the Prime Video app on your Smart TVs or any other supported device
- Search for the Prime Video settings option
- The "Settings" list will display multiple options
- From the Language option, you select your preferred Language
So you can see how easy it is to change your language preferences and can enjoy your favorite movies or TV shows on Amazon Prime.
Are you looking for ways to download your desired Amazon Prime videos so you can enjoy them totally offline?
The good news is there are several ways you can download and save your favorite Amazon Prime videos for offline viewing. Let’s first start with the official Amazon Prime app.
Here’s the list of steps you need to follow to download Amazon Prime videos using the official app.
- Install the Amazon Prime app on your device
- Click on Amazon Video on the home screen in case you’re a Fire tablet user (Windows 10 users, however, have to download the app from the Microsoft Store
- Press Download to start downloading
This is it. You can now enjoy your favorite Amazon Prime videos and movies offline.
But here’s the catch…
Not every Amazon Prime title is available for download. You can only download those videos that come with a Download icon next to them.
Also, you can only download up to 25 titles across all devices associated with your account. Once downloaded, you have to complete all your downloads within 30-days. After you start watching, you just have 48-hours to finish watching your downloads.
So many restrictions, right?
What if we tell you there’s a better solution to download your desired videos right from the Amazon Prime platform, that too without any restrictions?
You guessed it - we’re talking about video downloaders.
Both online and offline options are available to help you download videos right on your devices so that you can stream them offline whenever and wherever you want.
Online downloaders do not include many features. But they still offer a decent copy-paste solution to help you download and watch your desired videos.
Other downloaders need you to install them on your PC or laptop. The good thing about these downloaders is you get complete control over your downloads. Here we’re talking about premium resolution, control over subtitles, etc.
Read the full guide here: Download Videos and Movies from Amazon Prime
With so many downloading options available in the market, it can be tough for anyone to choose the right product for their needs.
To help you find the right downloader, we have decided to share with you the solution we personally like and recommend.
Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader is a one-of-its-kind downloading solution that lets its users download videos and movies not just from Amazon Prime but countless versatile streaming platforms. Here we’re talking about the popular OTT platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc.
What sets Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader from other available options is its ease of use and ability to download videos in the highest possible video quality.
Wondering what else this downloader has in store for?
Let’s have a look…
- Region free download: You can download your videos from any of your preferred regional Prime video websites, including the US, JP, UK, and others
- Premium video quality: Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader will download your videos in 1080p quality. This means you can enjoy a theater-like feel right at the comfort of your home
- Batch downloads: Another quality of Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader is it enables you to download sets of your desired videos at once. This saves both time and effort that you can invest in downloading other movies and videos of your choice. How pretty awesome is that?
- Fast downloading speed: With Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader, you can download your favorite videos in a flash
- No-Ads: If you hate ads as much as we do, then Amazon Prime Video Downloader can be your safest bid. Yes, you read it right. This downloader will exclude ads for you so that you can enjoy a seamless downloading experience
- MP4 conversion: Thanks to Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader’s MP4 conversion feature, you can run your downloads on any device you can think of. This includes PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, firesticks, Rokus, and more
- Save subtitles as SRT files: You can save your subtitles as SRT files or even remux them into videos. Not only this, but you can also choose your preferred language for subtitles.
- Built-in browser: You can even take your video viewing experience a step further by using Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloaders' built-in browser. With this tool, you can search for and play your desired Amazon Prime videos with ease
- Install Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader on your computer
- Launch Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader
- Choose Amazon Prime from the list of available streaming options
- Log in to the official Amazon Prime website using your account credentials
- Choose and play your favorite video
- Click Download Now
While Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video downloader has every single feature one would need in a downloader, you can also check the link below to know more about other downloaders..
Check this ultimate guide here: Amazon Prime Video Downloaders Review.
You must now have a clear idea of how one can change the language on Amazon Prime. We also shared with you several downloading methods you can use to download your all-time favorite Amazon Prime content.
If you don’t want to waste your time and money trying different options available in the market, you can give Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader a try.