For those who like watching movies and TV shows, Netflix is the best option to use. Error messages generated by this popular streaming service, despite its widespread usage and apparent competence, may frustrate you. Today we are going to discuss the cause of Netflix Error Code M7362-1269 and M7363-1260-00000026 as well as how to fix them in this post.
More articles regarding Netflix Error Codes:
If you encounter Netflix Error Code M7362-1269 and M7363-1260-00000026 on your device, it is likely that the information saved on your browser has become outdated and that it needs to be updated. Here are some troubleshooting steps for you to resolve these error codes.
- Close and reopen the page.
- Click Reload this page button on the upper left corner of your browser.
- Right-click anywhere on the page, then choose Reload option (or press Ctrl+R on the keyboard).
If you see a purple icon with a white mask inside of it, you are looking at a private browsing window. Attached are two ways to turn off private browsing mode.
- Shut all of your private browsing windows down, and then you will be able to resume normal browsing mode.
- Take Firefox for an example. Select Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security > History > Firefox will > Remember history > Restart Firefox now.
- For Mac: At the top left, click the Apple menu > Shut Down.
- For Windows: From the Start menu, click Power > Shut down.
- For Chromebook: From the bottom right, click on the time > Sign out > Shut down.
When your device is shut down, wait for a few minutes and relaunch it to check whether the error has been resolved.
- For Computer: Go to netflix.com/clearcookies. This step will sign you out of your account. Then select Sign In and enter your Netflix email and password.
- For Smartphone: Form the Home screen, select Settings > General > Apps or Applications > Manage Applications > Netflix > Storage > Clear Data.
- For Windows: Select Start > Settings > System > Storage.
- For Mac: Select Apple > About This Mac > Storage.
Streaming Netflix will be interrupted if your device storage capacity drops below 100 MB. Therefore, make sure you have enough storage to watch Netflix on your device.
You can contact Netflix through either telephone at 1-844-505-2993 or live chat on their official website.
If you don't want to encounter error messages while watching Netflix, a Netflix video downloader is the best option. Using this method, you'll be able to watch the downloaded films whenever and wherever you desire. KeepStreams for Netflix is one of the best third-party software for downloading Netflix content. The top features of KeepStreams include:
- Complete Support for Any Regional Netflix Websites
- Download in Top Quality
- Batch Save Netflix Movies & Originals
- State of Art Technology
- Various Tracks for Audiophiles
- Remove Ads from Movies
With KeepStreams for Netflix, you will never be bothered by any error code and can enjoy your precious time with pleasure and comfort.