Pallavi is one of the most popular video streaming services, especially for domestic dramas.
This service is recommended for drama lovers who want to catch up on the latest episodes or watch them all from episode 1.
However, Paravi does not allow you to download videos from your PC.
So, in this article, we will show you how to save Paravi videos on your PC forever with URL extraction.
Although it is a little more complicated than the dedicated video saving software, we will first show you how to manually extract Paravi video URLs.
As a general rule, you may be able to identify the URL of a video using the web browser's developer tools.
- Go to the Paravi website in your browser and play the video. (Pre-login is required)
- Open the page of the video you wish to download with Google Chrome and press the "F12" key.
- The "Developer Tools" will appear. Then click on "Network" at the top.
- Type "m3u8" in the search field at the bottom.
- Select "All" as the target.
- The m3u8 file of the video will appear in the list. Find "playlist.m3u8" and click on it.
- Click on "Headers" in the right windows.
- Copy the m3u8 URL that appears below.
Depending on the video, extraction may fail.
KeepStreams Downloader can automatically extract the URL of Paravi videos for you to download. It is simple to use and beginners can easily download Paravi videos.
The downloader for KeepStreams and paravi is a "Paravi dedicated downloader" that allows you to download content distributed within Paravi. In addition, downloaders for other video viewing sites are also available for sale, so you can have the advantage of being able to download other content by making additional purchases at a later date.
- Constantly updated, so there is little chance of not being able to download content from within paravi.
- Ability to download from video viewing sites other than paravi by paying a fee
- Multiple videos can be downloaded at once in 1080p.
- Metadata of video content can also be downloaded
- Supported OS: Windows and Mac
1. go to the official website for KeepStreams paravi, open the download page for your OS, and click "Free Download".
2. after downloading the data, click "Quick Install" to start the installation
3. after installation is complete, click "Start Now" to launch the downloader for KeepStreams paravi. 4.
4. convert the software to Japanese since it may be written in English. First, open "Settings" from the symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. 5.
5. when the Settings window opens, click on "General" in the upper left corner of the screen and select Japanese from "Language".
6. After completing the settings, click "Streaming Service" on the left side of the top screen and select "paravi". 7.
7. The browser screen will appear, and log in by clicking "Login" in the upper right corner of the screen.
8. Once logged in, select any video from the video keyword search or title field and click on it.
9. When the video page opens, analysis will start automatically and a window for downloading will open, so check the title you want to download. 10.
10. Select "Download Now" to download immediately or "Add to Queue" to download in batches later.
11. when you start downloading or add to queue, the window will appear as shown below, and wait until the download is complete. (If you are adding to the queue, click "Add to queue" below)
12. When the download is complete, click "Finish" and confirm that the downloaded video can be played.
In this article, we have shown you how to save Paravi videos to your PC forever by URL extraction. Considering the simplicity of the operation, we still recommend the download software. Please give it a try!