“Old is gold”, and some things can never go out of style, especially home stereos. Stereos are a life for us in festivals. Movie buffs also need them to watch something special while they want to immerse themselves in 4k Television. So the good and bad aspect of any stereo system is, that its relevance has gone down with time.
A lot of blame can be shifted to the new age of Television that has Home Theater and many other speakers. But stereos also have evolved with time and they have every access. Stereos come with USB ports, they even offer Bluetooth/wi-fi connectivity, etc. Stereos have such a profound impact on our lives as individuals, hence choosing the right best home stereo becomes very important. Here’s a complete list of Stereo systems:
1. Sharp XL BH250 (GL) - One of the best Stereos
Sharp has had quite a reputation when we look at its track record of providing quite a range of TV sets. But now Sharp is also selling stereo systems which is a good thing. Sharp’s XL BH250 is one of the best buy stereos on the list. It looks good as a home stereo. It has a carbon wire finish and the sound comes out of the 2 speaker sets. It has Bluetooth connectivity and USB connectivity. It also supports Audio In and FM services for people who want to listen to songs digitally. This stereo system will cost you $229
- Bluetooth enabling NFC digital screen helps in connecting with external devices.
- USB is available to attach in port.
- It can read CDs especially CD R, CD RW, WMA, and simple MP3 songs.
- With both Android and Apple, you can connect to the system.
- 40 presets are available for AM and FM.
- Customers who bought the item for Amazon have listed inconvenience in servicing the item.
- There is some issue with the keys with the remote. Some have complained about buttons being small.
- The screen goes bad with some functions and that can be a deterrent, but on all websites, there are just 7% drawbacks mentioned for the product.
- There is an issue with servicing as well. For instance, you need to get a test from a service center. There is no pickup and delivery facility available for the product.
Magnavox’s best-in-the-market product had swung it. It’s as good as an elated Bose Stereo system. It’s a low-cost product with tons of facilities, Bluetooth, an aux cable port, and an LED display. The pricing helps not to regret buying it. Let’s look at its features. This stereo system by the way will only cost you $65.95.
- Best in the market with a top-loading CD player having a 10W RMS programmable CD player,
- It has a digital PLL FM which helps you in listening to stereo radio
- It also has decorative blue color lights on display to show whether it’s on/off
- It possesses a USB port for audio playback
- You can also connect it to any audio device through a 3.5mm aux-in port.
- Some people have reviewed the product as not being durable. The product’s wires are thin.
- Issues have been reported with the CD player. Some CD tracks could not be played.
- The volume lowered itself to a great degree when playing the radio.
3. Kubicle Sharp 5 Disc Bluetooth Hi-Fi Home Audio Stereo Sound System - Best Bluetooth Stereo
This stereo system with 5 discs is the best in the market as far as Bluetooth stereo system is concerned. It has done wonders for Kubicle as a company as its CD playing characteristics shall be considered as one of the best in the business. CD players are strong but it also has an auxiliary input that lets you connect to any audio device you want. The pricing for this product is $254.95.
- It has a 5 Disc CD player where you can easily play your tapes on both CD and CD RW in its integrated CD player.
- It has an FM and AM transmission facility. It has a preset of a total of 40 channels out of which 20 are FM and the other 20 are AM.
- It has an auxiliary cable port for any audio device’s feasible connectivity.
- It also has a Bluetooth connectivity feature which lets you listen from a wide variety of compatible devices.
- The Pricing is a bit on the upside.
- Speakers of the stereo system require a bass adjustment before playing.
Also Check out:
- How to Download YouTube Audio with the best Audio Extractor
- Top 10 Voice Changer Tools to Easily Imitate the Voice You Like
- How to Use Chrome Music Lab Song Maker
This is the best stereo system for home as suggested by its title. This stereo system is Philips’s best bet in making it to the top in the electronic business. It’s priced at a decent level and has a host of features like FM, MP3, Micro Music system, Wireless streaming, USB, and Wireless connectivity. It’s priced at $139.99. Here’s the list of its features.
- Easily connected to your smartphone through Bluetooth connectivity.
- Contains dual amplifier sound which brings out the richness of sound. Dual amplifiers work as a double sound bomb which has levels of the transducer. It does not have the added layer of the woofer and also tweeter. In a traditional stereo system, you have an excellent amplifier that modulates sound between Woofers and Tweeters. But with Philips’s product, modulation and sound enhancement tactics are not required. The stereo system has two speakers, both systems require extra assistance in modulation. That’s the case for any normal Stereo system. However, the case with Philips is different as it does not need assistance in sound movement because of the presence of amplifiers.
- Max sound or instant power boost is a feature and can be done through a simple press of a button.
- You also have an Aux cable port to connect to audio devices. It provides seamless music.
- Present Frequency selection is another amazing trait. All you need to do is access all the existing preset functions. To a maximum of 20, you can easily modulate. You get to keep 20 AM and FM station access which you can use later.
- This system exactly fits the category of ‘Best Stereo system near me’ tag as it can be accessed everywhere because Phillips as a company has been in business for quite a lot of time.
- Complaints have been raised because of the discrepancy in the sound system.
- It is a cheaply constructed stereo sound system.
- There have been complaints about faulty remote as well of the product.
- The product seems to be a little tiny than what has been described.
This piece has some of the best Stereo systems that are part of the US market. If you like any of them simply click the title and you can get them on Amazon. Have fun and keep listening to old songs through your old CDs.