In this article, we will show you what to do when you get an Anydesk connection error or when you cannot connect.
Reason why you can't connect to Anydesk?
- Possibly an older version of the Anydesk program.
- Possibility that the Internet connection was suddenly disconnected.
- Possibility that the connection is too slow to support the program.
Solution 1: Restart Anydesk
In AnyDesk, display the remote PC.
From the top menu bar, click on the " lightning icon" -> "Restart Computer ".
Click on "Normal Reboot.
The "Close Connection" window appears.
Establish Connection" appears and
Create Session" appears and
The screen of the remote PC will be displayed.
Enter the password and the reboot is complete.
Anydesk connection fails.
First, check for slow or disconnected Internet. If you are experiencing Internet disconnections, contact your Internet service provider.
If your Internet is not disconnecting at normal speeds, you should check to see if the program is up to date.
- Find and open the Control Panel in the Start Search bar.
- [Open the Network and Internet tab.
- [Click on the Network and Sharing Center tab.
- Click on the "Change Adapter Settings" tab on the left side of the menu that appears.
- In the screen that appears, right-click on Internet Protocol to open Properties.
- Double-click the "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)" option from the Internet Settings that opens.
In the settings that open, click on "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter and save the DNS addresses specified below.
Preferred DNS server: 8:8:8:8:8
Anydesk Connection Failure Solution 3: Use Similar Software
Citrix Workspace is a remote access service from Citrix, a NASDAQ-listed IT company. It is used by more than 400,000 companies and organizations worldwide. The service features the construction of a digital workspace, a virtual office, on the Internet. In Japan, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. has introduced this service to promote telework and telecommuting within the company.
Citrix Workspace Features
- Access to traditional enterprise applications and cloud-based applications such as Office365
- Access the platform from a variety of locations and devices
- Incorporates machine learning and artificial intelligence for advanced security
CACHATTO is a remote access service operated by e-Jan Network Co. The companies that have adopted CACHATTO include Panasonic, Asahi Breweries, Kansai Electric Power Company, and many other large companies that everyone knows. These major companies have chosen CACHATTO because of its ease of use and post-operational support.
Features of CACHATTO
- Secure system that leaves no data on terminals
- No need to change firewalls when installing the system
- Relatively stable servers, easy to operate
LAPLINK 14 (LAPLINK 14) is software provided by Intercom Corporation, known as the largest provider of communication software. By downloading this software, you can share your PC desktop screen with remote devices. As a service specializing in remote desktop, it is widely used in user support and help desk situations.
Features of LAPLINK 14
- Support is provided by a domestic manufacturer, so you can receive support with peace of mind.
- Communication lines are encrypted and security measures are thorough.
- Can be connected to a variety of communication lines, including Internet lines, ISDN, and internal LANs